12.12.12 Who is ready for the 12 days of Christmas!?!?!?!?!?! – Southlake Photographer

Today is 12.12.12.  The last time we will see a date like this in our LIFETIME!  Crazy!  Well today is your lucky day as we are beginning our 12 Days Of Christmas!  We will be celebrating and featuring some of our FAVORITE things this year and YOU can win the fabulous prizes!!!  SO MUCH FUN!  We hope you love these things as much as we do.

To get things started….we are going to give away a PET PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION!  We LOVE pets….dogs, cats, horses, you name it.  We will photograph your furry friend (sorry, no snakes allowed! YIKES!) and give you a beautiful fine art print!  Who doesn’t love having their furbabies photo around?!

To be in the running, simply comment on this post and tell us the following:

What kind of animal you have:

Name and age of animal:

And what you buying this special animal for Christmas!

GOOD LUCK! Be sure to tell all of your pet loving friends to enter!

amie - December 12, 2012 - 12:13 pm

My sweet boy Guinness is a 5 year old shepherd mix who will be receiving a new Kong Wubba. Jack the Cat, a seven year old domestic longhair, will be gifted with some new treats and a thermal cat bed. Molly, a three year old terrier mix, will be receiving coal and obedience training.

SL Cat - December 12, 2012 - 1:23 pm

My 13 year old chihuahua, Honey, has received two fancy new coats for Christmas. While the boys, Murphy 7 yr old Katrina rescue, Casey, 5 yr old sheltie mix and Twitch a 3 yr old Min Pin will be receiving various chew bones and stuffed toys.

Jennifer - December 12, 2012 - 2:45 pm

Bellona bear is 10 years old and Santa is bringing her a squeaky stuffie bone. That will get her to act like she’s a puppy until she kills the squeaker, usually the same day.

Kelly - December 12, 2012 - 3:50 pm

We have 3 dogs, a flat coat retriever/lab Heinz 57(he looks like a black golden retriever,) Jack Russell mix & a dachshund. Paxton is our newest baby and he’s 8 months, Max is 5 and Bella is 4. They’ll all get beef knuckle bones and maybe a bully stick.

Meredith McKie - December 12, 2012 - 3:53 pm

2 doxies, Cee Cee is 7 and Sugar is 8.

They will be getting new toys that will be destroyed I am sure in 5 minutes! Good thing I shop for them at Big Lots!

Jennifer Thompson - December 12, 2012 - 3:54 pm

What kind of animal you have: chihuahua and a minpin

Name and age of animal: Lili – 2 Suzi Q – 3

And what you buying this special animal for Christmas! – I will be buying them both handmade collars.

Carrie - December 12, 2012 - 4:11 pm

My relatively new calico kitty, Sadie (she is four months old). We unfortuantely will be getting her little lady parts removed as well as her front ‘couch sharpeners’ gone (front claws only)! She is into anything and everything (including my hair on top of my head) But she has my heart. We rescued her from Denton Animal Services on our fourth wedding anniversary!

aria - December 12, 2012 - 4:12 pm

Pepper (8) & Moses (7) Catahoula mutts

They don’t really play with toys but need new dog beds this year.

Kristen - December 12, 2012 - 4:40 pm

I have two cats, but honestly if I won I would want my good friend Janna to get a photo of her german shephard Hanz, he is getting up there in years and not sure how much longer he will be around. A real photo would be something amazing!

Cindy - December 12, 2012 - 4:44 pm

I have 2 crazy mutts – Kayo is a Mastiff/Boxer mix, he’s approx 5 yrs old, Nakita is a Shepherd/Lab mix we adopted earlier this year, she’s about 9 months old now. Nakita loves balls so we got her a tube of tennis balls, Kayo likes to destroy dog toys so we got him a bunch of dog toys he can go to town on. :)

Jessica - December 12, 2012 - 5:27 pm

Bella, our sweet boxer girl is 5. Santa is bringing flossies for her to chew on and mama and her little sisters (Harper and Holland) will be gifting her with plenty of dog park playdates!

Kylie - December 12, 2012 - 7:05 pm

We have a sweet golden retriever. He will be 10 months old on December 15th, and his name is Remington. He has been the most fantastic addition to our family, and it’s so much fun to watch our 7 year light up when he talks about him!

For Christmas, Remington is getting some new toys, and a baseball and a football doggie cookie since those are our son’s favorite sports.

Brittany - December 12, 2012 - 7:32 pm

We have one dog he is a Shiba Inu. Hoosier is one years old and even being a curious puppy he has made it on Santas nice list. He will be getting a new bed and a big peanut butter flavored bone. Won’t he be busy christmas morning!

Kristin - December 12, 2012 - 8:18 pm

Both of our pups are rescues. Pippin is a Great Pyrenees/German Shepherd mix who is about 9 years old. Steve is an 8 year old Lab/Pit Bull mix. Santa told me that he will be bringing them new beds, chewies, toys, and rope for Christmas this year.

Jaime - December 12, 2012 - 8:42 pm

we have a lab mix named Star (10 yrs old) and she’s getting some toys for christmas :)

Hannah Alexander - December 13, 2012 - 12:29 am

2 doggies. We rescued Sophie (long hair hihauhau)from pound and is 1 year old. Bailey (mini pinscher)will be 12 on Christmas eve! They will both get treats and comfy beds. Bailey will get an orthopedic bed to help her arthritis. Merry

Candas Yarborough - December 13, 2012 - 12:29 am

I have a horse named Vegas and she’s 8 years old. I also have a black lab named Belle they share the same exact birthday! This year Vegas gets a bucket of oats and molasses while Belle gets a two foot rawhide : )

Heather W - December 13, 2012 - 12:37 am

I have two sweet boys, Booda and Oliver. Booda will be 11 in February, and he will be getting another homemade dog bed so I don’t have to drag his from room to room. Oliver (2) will most likely be getting another blanket (or “baby”) because he loves to carry them around.

We haven’t had Booda’s picture made since 2008 (with y’all!) and never with Oliver :)

Georgette - December 13, 2012 - 12:38 am

Our sweet Bella is 5 years old. She is a Cocker Spaniel and we plan on giving her a new dog bed for Christmas. This will mark her first Christmas with our newest addition to the family our first child Lila. Her and Bell are so sweet together! We would live to capture that moment!

Amanda - December 13, 2012 - 7:43 am

We have a 12 week goldendoodle that the boys named Teddy Bear. He was an early delivery from Santa since I couldn’t find anywhere to hide him for 4 weeks. He is getting obedience training and a Coach collar for Christmas.

Julie - December 13, 2012 - 10:44 pm

We got three kittens back in July from the Hickory Creek Animal Shelter. One of our favorite movies is “Up!” (it came out just after we got married), so we named after the characters in the movie–Carl, Ellie and Russell. My husband has never been around kittens before so experiencing this through his eyes has been a lot of fun.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

F a c e b o o k
I n s t a g r a m
S e n i o r s   -   F a c e b o o k